fakhan
看多

Micron Strong Buy for 2018 (Great Buy In Opportunity)

NASDAQ:MU   MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC
MU took a 5% hit today with AAPL             as it is a big Apple             supplier. Apple             has had some issues recently about iPhones slowing. Anyway, Micron recently had solid earning reports. Seeking Alpha considers $48.2 a fair market price. Most analysts have put a target of $60+ on Micron. The stock had a 101% growth in 2017. The semiconductors market is going to be a lot more hotter than it was this year. This one is a keeper for 2018! Today is a good opportunity to buy. For risk management, I recommend opening 60% positions now and waiting to open the remaining 40% tomorrow if market conditions are favorable. Trade safe, good luck!
交易進行
are you going in
回覆
fakhan Shawn-Shem-Tov
@Shawn-Shem-Tov, I'm in. This could drop to 41 tomorrow. If it starts recovering from there, I'll open the rest of my 40% otherwise I'll stick with my 60%.
回覆
@fakhan, Wait for 39 to open up u 40%
回覆
fakhan hellreturn
@hellreturn, I am.
回覆
crypto.sok Shawn-Shem-Tov
@Shawn-Shem-Tov, took some profit from tonight, where do you think will it go? Will there be any drop tomorrow?)
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯信號搜索器 加密貨幣信號搜索器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人檔案 個人檔案設定 帳戶和帳單 我的事件處理號碼 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出