Entry point: 1.48
Exit point: 1.97, if that key level of resistance is broken, hold until the next level of resistance is touched.
Stop loss: If the price goes below 1.23, a trend reversal will be confirmed. Below that point, sell your position.
Details to consider:
- This stock is prone to manipulation and massive dumping, be ready to close your position in case the situation turns .
- It is wise to buy more shares once a breakout has been confirmed.
- Do not average down on your position if you are at a loss. Cut your losses short and have a clear stop loss exit point.
- The has been consistent over the past months, so holding this stock for longer terms is possible.
- Have well defined entry and exit points if you are going to day trade this stock.
- It is a mining stock, meaning the exploration/drilling results will heavily influence future price action. Watch press releases very closely.