UC USDCAD scalp long

FX:USDCAD   美元 / 加元
231 5
Just triggered, based on hitting fib and pivot
交易結束:達到停損點: Good thing I had a trailing stop for 80% of my position. The remaining 20% just got stopped out. Oh well!! Made some money anyway....
the Golden Ratio is my Religion.
the Trading View is my Nation.
the Moderator Tag is my Flag.
It just broke a key support...
@ashaman, Hmm, which support? I thought I had support with Monthly Pivot?
ashaman EuroMotif
@euromotives, I was referring to 1.28. It is right above the monthly pivot, but below daily and weekly ones. Daily, weekly, and monthly price action all have strong bearish bias too.
@ashaman, True that :(
USD has been so strong for so long, but am hoping for a day or two of weakness...
But I am risking a very small amount (less than 0.1% of account) looking for crumbs.
ashaman EuroMotif
@euromotives, you could be right. There have been decent bounces on 4h/8h the last couple of times it's crossed 1.28 down.
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出