AuspiciousInvestor

VEN/BTC: Temporary pullback followed by rise

BINANCE:VENBTC   VeChain / Bitcoin
With the rebrand coming February 26th, we can expect big moves arriving soon. The normalized RSI and stochastic RSI both agree that a temporary correction is in order, so we can expect it to hit either:

I) the lower support at 55k Sats 3.48% , backed by previous older peaks, the recent dip and the trendline or
II) the upper support at around 57.6k Sats 3.48% , reinforced by the recent small peak and 38.2% Fibonnaci retracement.

The upward trend channel is nonetheless definitive, as a bounce after that is extremely likely. MACD showing early bullish signs, reinforcing this idea.

My recommendation: wait for it to test support decisively, then buy and await good news.

Good luck out there!
評論: We've now entered the support area, we just need to wait until the reversal is confirmed, whenever it may start.
交易進行: It happened sooner than expected, but here we are! SL is to be set at around 57K Sats.
評論: Facing resistance from the previous peaks, can we break through?
交易結束:達到停損點: Sadly, the hype up to the announcement failed to bring VEN up to expected values, with the post-rebranding dump being the final nail in the coffin. Better luck next time.
BTCUSD itself is approaching a critical support area - what if it goes into another full-blown correction and drags down the rest of the market? Would you recommend letting it stop us out in VENBTC or just riding it out?
+1 回覆
AuspiciousInvestor btctrillionaire
@btctrillionaire, If that were to happen and VEN/BTC were to plunge, I'd say that's an excellent opportunity to let your stop-loss do some work; it would likely allow you to get in at a lower price than your stop-loss. Of course, I advocate for long-term holding of VEN because it's one of the most solid projects in crypto (in my opinion), but if you get such a golden opportunity to increase your bag size, why not take it? :)
+1 回覆
Great TA, thank you. I´ve been in for a while. Was also in back when it went to 90000. Sold and bought back at the dip. Fingers crossed with get a good pump tomorrow! Will be ready to pull that sell trigger incase we have a reversal on Monday.

Good luck with your positions!
+1 回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出