Bounce Between the Ranges until BTC's Hard Fork.

POLONIEX:VTCUSD   Vertcoin / US Dollar (calculated by TradingView)
No complex tread lines or detailed paths. It's pretty safe to assume we will follow the channel illustrated above until the Hard Fork next week. From HF's pasts: BTC Pumps, Alts Fall until the HF. After the HF, BTC Falls and Alts pump.

I converted some of my VTC stack back to the stable LTC during the $4.2X mark, so I can buy in later for more VTC .

I'm looking for a good buying point less than $3.50 (if I can) and sit on it until the Hard Fork, unless we have another small pump and dump like we did on Nov 3rd and 4th.

If you're feeling risky, pull out your BTC reserves and invest in VTC a day or two before the HF and ride the VTC wave. After BTC and 2x duke it out, reinvest back in to increase your Bitcoin holdings. I will try to do this with a small portion of my stack. In crypto, sometimes it pays to swim against current.

Happy trading!
Hey, great theory, bought in at $4.50, annoyed seeing all these other cryptos going up; I'm staying in this until the HF and hope I can surpass $4.50?
TylerWaters LordAshley
@LordAshley, Definitely hold your original stack. I would buy a few now (if you can afford it) to average your price per coin down. Lastly, if you are at the point of freaking out about this massive "loss" keep a couple things in mind. (1) You don't acknowledge the loss until you sell. (2) November HF will likely raise the value of VTC by a lot. I'm guess $6 is conservative.
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出