As per this new chart, I think we will see a bottom between 0.50 - 0.64; and I would expect it to happen either this weekend or early next week. You will also notice the old ATH at 0.399 as an extended target.
Here are some points which have led me to this conclusion;
- Stops at 0.64 left intact (triple bottom created)
- Daily breaker low (1.80) and open (1.97) to act as resistance
- 1.27 fib extension from 0.65 low to 1.80 lines up with a stop run at 0.64
- AB = CD measured move (chart snapshot below) lines up with the old daily high (0.495) which also closes the void on the
- divergence between Jan 12 to Jan 18 on H4 and other timeframes (lower high in price & higher high on )
- As a point of confluence, you will notice the two blue boxes. The first was created from the 2018 open to the January high. This box was then copied and used to measure an identical move down using the 2018 open as the median. As you can see it lines up with a stop run at the 0.64 level.
showing void and breaker
Here are some other charts for reference showing the completed moves