$XVG wait for further correction

BITTREX:XVGBTC   Verge / Bitcoin
1881 4
We've seen a nice breakout, followed by an upmove which missed my target just a bit (on chart). See below the link to my previous set up.

I'm noticing bearish divergence on MACD , so I'm expecting a bit more correction towards 135 and from that area, we could expect a possible bounce towards the next target in the 280-300 area.
That target can only be determined imho after we finish the correction.

Tradingadvice: let the correction do its thing and wait for the mentioned area, I will update when we reach that area.

Thanks for you analyses. Agree, it has to correct the move further :)
Hopefully it will correct more like the 100level. Keep also your level.
Many BIG great news will come within this month for XVG, so it would be very cool if it retrace hard this week, so it has enough oxygen to the upside both with the news releases that is coming :)
Mmmm - did not come down to 130
Crypto_Ed without_worries
@without_worries, maybe now...its in the blue box again and I'm awaiting a further correction in BTC which might make the alts suffer..... In the end: I also dont have a crystal ball ;-)
agree with your prediction!
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 節目 如何運作 圖表功能 價格 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表解決方案 輕量圖表庫 幫助中心 推薦朋友 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 賬戶和賬單 推薦朋友 我的客服工單 幫助中心 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出