This indicator is a modified version of "Technical Ratings" v5.0 available in the public library to provide a quick overview of Technical Ratings in 6 optional timeframes.
- Multi-timeframe Table.
- Display Technical Ratings for "MAs" with a percentage.
- Display Technical Ratings for "Oscillators" with a percentage.
- Display Technical Ratings for "All" with a percentage.
- Full control of displaying any row(MAs / Oscillators / All) or any column(Multi-timeframe)
- Full control of Table position and size.
- Full control of displaying any row or column.
ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION ABOUT TECHNICAL RATING v1.0
This indicator calculates TradingView's well-known "Strong Buy", "Buy", "Neutral", "Sell" or "Strong Sell" states using the aggregate biases of 26 different technical indicators.
The indicator calculates the aggregate value of two groups of indicators: moving averages and oscillators.
The "MAs" group is comprised of 15 different components:
• Six Simple Moving Averages of periods 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 and 200
• Six Exponential Moving Averages of the same periods
• A of period 9
• A Volume-weighed Moving Average of period 20
The "Oscillators" group includes 11 components:
• Wiliams %R
• Bull Bear Power
The state of each group's components is evaluated to a +1/0/-1 value corresponding to its bull/neutral/bear bias. The resulting value for each of the two groups are then averaged to produce the overall value for the indicator, which oscillates between +1 and -1. The complete conditions used in the calculations are documented in the Help Center.