-To use this indicator, simply add it to any chart. It will identify trends on any time frame although the lower you go, the more signals you'll see and the higher probability of those signals being false flags. You can also disable any patterns that you feel are not as useful.
- This indicator works best with Stocks and also with Forex markets to a lesser extent.
- This indicator works the best on the and also works (with varying degrees of success) on any timeframe at or above 1 hour. I've found that this indicator works the best when used in tandem with the Daily and Hourly charts with the Hourly chart being used to determine an entry point while the is used for long term trend analysis.
- Separating Lines (Bullish and Bearish)
- Three Line Strike (Bullish and Bearish)
- Belt Hold (Bullish and Bearish)
- Abandoned Baby (Bullish and Bearish)
- Rising and Falling Window
- Three Outside Up and Down
- Morning and Evening Doji Star
- Above the Stomach
- Takuri Line
- Two Black Gapping
- Identical Three Black Crows
- Bullish and Bearish Maribozu
- Tweezer Top and Bottom
- Hanging Man
- Shooting Star
In total, there are now 25 candlestick patterns that I believe present the most reliable signals for Bull and Bear markets.
Temporarily removed Takuri Line and Inverted Hammer for further review.