At the time of publish these different types of MAs are supported:
- (Double Exponential)
- (Triple Exponential)
- RMA (Adjusted Exponential)
- ( Weighted)
- SWMA (Symmetrically Weighted)
I'm looking forward to any idea about filtering the signals. Thanks.
- LSMA (Least Squares)
- TMA (Triangular)
- Now shifting will be applied in crosses
- Added support for 2 new types of MA:
12. MAEMA which is my "Momentum Adjusted EMA" indicator
13. VMA which is a customized Variable Index Dynamic Average (Original VIDYA is made by Tushar Chande)
- Added MA coloring and filling based on the trend
- Added the ability to change MAs thickness
- Made negative shifting possible due to many users request
- Fixed a bug related to prediction tails which would happen in case of setting MA lengths less than 4
Note that in case of unequal shifts of the fast MA and the slow MA, the signals may not be accurate.
- Added an option to show range bands around MAs based on ATR
- Added an option to generate bands using standard deviation instead of ATR
alertcondition(up, title = "Up", message = "Up")
alertcondition(down, title = "Down", message = "Down")
So each time they cross it would send my trading view/mobile an alert correct ?
Where do I add the code ? Sorry I’m a newbie ...
Then add mentioned lines at the end of the code, and finally click "Add to chart" button (At top-right of the mini window). Make sure you remove the old indicator from the chart before add this one.
The last step is to make your alerts in Tradingview using "Alerts" button (Right toolbar of your chart window).