Description and documentation can be found within the script.
- Documented reduced emulation accuracy when relevant TradingView historical data runs out.
- Option to use alternate colors when accuracy is reduced, which is now the default behavior.
- Removed the print value buffer option, as that can be changed from the style tab.
- Cleaned up the code a little bit.
- ETH funding is now available via the new option, "Contract".
- The predicted rate and next funding rate lines should coincide closely with what the Bitmex UI shows. If not, let me know.
- The funding emulation is hopefully more accurate.
- Made some arbitrary changes to improve the indicator performance without sacrificing accuracy
- Improved the documentation thanks to suggestions and help from @gambleditall.
- Made an otherwise arbitrary change so that the indicator will work on charts with special tickers like spread charts.