Click HERE to View Video
New _CM_Ultimate_MA_MTF_V4 - Update - 08-24-2021
- Thanks to @SKTennis for help with code
- Added Ability to Plot 1 or 2 Moving Averages - Fast MA & Slow MA
- Added Ability to Plot Fast MA with
- Added Ability to Plot Slow MA with
- Added Ability to Color Fast MA Based on Slope of MA
- Added Ability to Color Fast MA based on being Above/Below Slow MA
- Added Ability to Plot 8 Types of Moving Averages
- Simple, Exponential, Weighted, Hull, , RMA, , & Tilson T3
- Added Ability to Set Alerts Based on:
- Slope Change in the Fast MA Or Fast MA Crossing Above/Below Slow MA.
- Added Ability to Plot "Fill" if Both Moving Averages are Turned ON
- Added Ability to control Transparency of Fill
- Added Alerts to Settings Pane.
- Customized how Alerts work. Must keep Checked in Settings Pane, and When you go to Alerts Panel, Change Symbol to Indicator (_CM_Ultimate_MA_MTF_V4)
- Customized Alerts to Show Symbol, TimeFrame, Closing Price, & Moving Average Signal Name in Alert
- Alerts are Pre-Set to only Alert on Bar Close
New Updates Coming Soon!!!
***Please Post Feedback and Any Feature Requests in the Comments Section Below***
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.