1. ema20 is above ema50
2. RSI5 crossing up 30 from oversold area
3. and RSI5 must be below overbought area (default value set to 65)
Add to existing Position
1. You can add on the next W pattern OR
2. if RSI5 is crossing up from below 20
1. when RSI5 reaches 75
Note: This is for short term/swing trading . which gets on when price dip in trending and quickly gets you out on overbought area
1. Yes , barc color changes to yellow when W pattern found
2. RSI 5 is for short term trading , which for 5 days of the week (you can change it to 2 or 3 whatever suits for your style ... but make sure to check performance results , if you dont get atleast 70% winners , dont consider it )
3. I have coded for Daily time frame ... also found that it is working good on 1 HR chart ... ( I only verified stock symbols )
4. Yes , I am planning to come up with M pattern ...
On the strategy window there is a clock button , click on that ... In the pop up window , select the strategy and set the expiry date ... That's it ...