New indicator, I hope you like it.
- If you want to filter more the signals you can activate in MacD Filter in the configuration.
- The use of the indicator is simple, with a simple Trader evaluation you can take good positions.
The Market Mode indicator seeks to identify trends and rebounds by identifying “phases” according to the principles of John Ehlers.
- When the oscillator passes above the top line, the market is in an uptrend.
- When the oscillator goes below the bottom line, the market is in a downtrend.
- Between these two levels, the market is calmer and could rebound in the...
Bull and Bear power based on linear regression (this is a non lagging oscillator, the parameter are for the lookup window for the donchian extremes)
this indicator can also be used for convergence/divergence.
(accidentjev2) added multi timeframe support (indicator may repaint values)
This script was created by building my Dependent Variable Odd Generator script on the Minkovski Distance Adaptive Period.
I have tried this on MACD before.
Script related to MACD :
I used an older version that does not use Dow Factor to suit multi timeframe...
// Special Thanks to EnaCrypto. This is his idea on bullish graphs.
// How to understand if the graph is bullish?
// 1.MA50 must be at top.
// 2.MA200 must be at the bottom.
// In 4H Graph when the MA50-EMA144-MA200 is int he right order, sell if the price is below MA50. Otherwise hodl.
Simple strategy for the indicator "Death To The Bear".
- Entry according to the selected weapons.
- Take profit 1 (TP1) in% of daily ATR (can be set, default 20%)
- Active Stop in Breakeven when I take profit in TP1.
- Take profit 2 (TP1) in% of daily ATR (can be set, default 30%)...
This is a bullish reversal pattern formed by two candlesticks. Following a downtrend,
the first candlestick is a down candlestick which is followed by an up candlestick
which has a long real body that engulfs or contains the real body of the prior bar.
The Engulfing pattern is the reverse of the Harami pattern.
- For purpose educate...
This is a simple indicator that plots the 24 & 9 EMAs.
It also highlights the potential bias of the market (bull or bear) based on if the 9 EMA is above or below the 24 EMA.
In addition there are signal crosses that you can use for alerts.
This indicator is best used to confirm a particular underlying bias on the 5m, 15M, 1HR, 4HR, and Daily timeframes.
Black Spinning Top
White Spinning Top
Bearish Abandoned Baby
Bearish Advance Block
Bearish Below The Stomach
Bearish Belt Hold
Bearish Counter Attack Lines
Bearish Dark Cloud Cover
Bearish Deliberation Blok
Bearish Descending Hawk
Bearish Doji Star
Bearish Downside Gap Three Methods
Bearish Downside Tasuki Gap
This indicator was originally developed by Eric Lefort, a professional trader and author from France.
It gauges and displays the bullish or bearish pressure.
Like and follow for more open source indicators!