Get your free pattern trading course: https://goo.gl/6DmfCe
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/alexniquitos?sub_confirmation=1
1) I don't post all my trades on TV. Just few examples. I decide what to post randomly, mostly based on my free time. It is simply a matter of luck if a posted idea wins or loses.
2) Only when the idea is marked "stoploss reached" it means a loss. "Order cancelled" mark means that the pattern was invalidated and no trade was taken. To stay objective you need to calculate "stoploss reached" vs "target reached"
3) One moth of ideas is not enough to judge about the approach. To have reliable statistics one needs to check 100 ideas per timeframe per pair. I mostly post 30M, 60m and 240M timeframes on 20 pairs. One needs to check 3*20*100 = 6000 ideas. Anything below this number is a random deviation.
4) On my YouTube channel I show my market research and do real-time trading using pattern identification, my own unique trade execution and trade management strategies. On TradingView I mostly post the identification part. The ideas on TradingView lack 2 of 3 parts of the approach.
5) Levels on the chart are conventional levels for aggressive limit trading. Conventional means traditional, most popular. This doesn't mean that I myself trade based on these levels. YouTube videos explain it in details.
Hope, it makes sense.