Opportunity To Short Bitcoin

It is generally very dangerous to short during a bull run, but in this case I think there are significant reasons to expect a pullback as I have shown on the chart. Based on past performance, I would expect it to drop into the lower target from $4500 - $4700. Alternatives to shorting Bitcoin would be to buy altcoins that have proven to perform particularly well during Bitcoin's pullbacks. I have already posted charts on a few that I still think are valid. Two of those are $ZEC and $XMR. Both have very strong $USD trends(especially $XMR) and are at very interesting points in their market cycles that make them very attractive. Another two are $BTS and $XLM. These are more of wildcards. I'll link my charts below.

Having a strategy on how to manage your portfolio based on Bitcoin's larger moves is extremely valuable. It is something that I have struggled with in the past and it is not altogether an easy situation to navigate. I recommend stacking your portfolio with coins that are increasing in value against $USD and are also holding strong or increasing against Bitcoin during these times.

Where Bitcoin will move after this is a mystery to me. My gut says it should go down, but it is the most bullish currency/asset in the world so who knows. You could argue that it would be more healthy than not for Bitcoin to enter a bear trend so that it can refuel and begin to move gain in a year or two. This would also support any theories about the economy entering a recession over the next couple of years, which I think is probable and in the case of a bailout down the line, obviously that would be good news for Bitcoin . But this is all just hypothetical and speculative.

Good luck!
Opened short. Here we go.
評論: F***ing Tethers.
Hahahaha fuuucking teeethers!
$12,000 Could be the top depending on Fibonacci level !
Any updates on this? Do you have a stop-loss in the range $10,000 - $10,100?
Hi guys . What crypto do you prefer for long term ? (2018-2020)
@klopak00, The literal moon by late 2021
What are the significant reason you have?
Hope it works out for you! I was waiting for $8369, but will be watching either way. Thanks for sharing
OllieCc OllieCc
@OllieCc, $8416 - I meant, typo
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出