- THE ABOVE PATTERNS ARE THE COMMON "TREND CONTINUATION PATTERNS"
- THEY USUALLY FORM AFTER AN IMPULSE
- THESE CORRECTIONS ALLOW US TO GET INTO THE MARKET TO CATCH THE NEXT IMPULSE
- IDENTIFYING AND UNDERSTANDING THESE PATTERNS GIVE US AN EDGE TO TRADE SUCCESSFULLY
- IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT THESE PATTERNS, REFER TO A BOOK CALLED "TRADING CLASSIC CHART PATTERNS" BY THOMAS N. BULKOWSKI
Trend Reversal Channel is a reversal formation which form at the end of the trend (either up trend or down trend).
You can see the examples below. It takes time and experience to identify these 2 from each other but it is not difficult if you practice.