- ETP is one of the whale's favorite to accumulate, pump, and dump. With current low and lacks of major exchanges, *unless you're the long-term holders this coin should be traded with high attention.
- ETP has been very since the big dump on 21st, there was also an exit pump on 27th and suddenly dumped to our beloved strong support at $2.20
- ETP is resuming to its state, we can see some accumulations, also the neckline has been broken already.
- After a small pullback, if it holds, I suggest to enter this swing trade opportunity for short-term profit
- Candles and Chikou are running above the cloud
- Kijun crossed Tenkan above the cloud (For me it's stronger signal than crossing in/beneath the cloud)
- Senkou has formed the green cloud
- If you can afford low risk, consider selling@ 1st TP and also employing stop loss when needed.
- For higher risk/return, consider selling@ 2nd TP or higher (if the old highs have been broken, we can't know how strong the bull is)
If the weather is clear I still think we're going up much more! For those who don't have any position please wait for the clearer signals.