my trade

FX_IDC:EURUSD   歐元 / 美元
124 2
That will be very funny
Who is believing this ?!
評論: Waiting for the reversal to enter the trade
評論: Gobally 3 trade for me
評論: I'm not sure about trade 2 and 3. It may change but this is what I expect.
Trade your own plan. This is not trade advice and it's very Dangerous to follow me.

Trade safe ! :-o
評論: It may reverse somewhere here. We're at a strong reversal zone now. I see a probable drop below the first red trend line on my chart. If that happens I prefer to wait and maybe go long a bit lower than my red trend line. I see the market did the same while looking back to the previous structure. And I am also looking to different indicators. This will give me confirmation to enter or not.
評論: I think reversing at 1,1148
評論: Only a few pips down at 1,1148 now I guess we see 88,6% fibo. Then I'll look on the lower timeframe to short. I tried to place a short on lower timeframe, it started to reverse down so I made a few pips before closing the trade as the pair was clearly not ready to make the correction.
取消訂單: The pair hit above a level than my reversal zone. I expect a pull back lower than my first trend line as I suggested earlier. And I will look to recalculate my trades. It should surprise me if the market pushes to 88,6. If I am correct the pair will make a deeper correction than my trend lines before the next rise. Target will be around 1,13 and maybe higher 1,14 levels. This is amazing.
評論: In fact the target of my trades will remain but I'll look for a deeper pull back than predicted so I'll look to enter lower. I'll recalculate and see what will be next based on the Weekly chart.
評論: It looks like the next trade will be a big trade. The kind I do not often share. And the long trade after that if it is effectively confirmed will be even bigger. Usually, the trades I share here are relatively short and medium trades and often quick reviews where I do not trade at all. I think that big trades can have huge potential but I do not like to share them because of the risk if it goes bad. I'll post on the daily chart.
I expect a reversal before the next rise. You'll see where the Rsi will be after this small reversal. The reversal can be lower, but do not believe in a huge fall back.
Manu76 Manu76
@Manu76, understand if I say "huge fall back" I mean closing the gap. In my opinion closing the gap is not for now. But the pair can fall lower than my SL on the chart. That is why I will only enter when my first trend line is holding, so I wait for the reversal and will also closely look how the RSI is reacting before entering. If things does not look good I will cancel before entering.
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出