- CoinMarketCap: 19
- Website: https://www.icon.foundation/en/
- About: a decentralized exchange that uses smart contract, nothing new... but it is geared towards korean
- Developers: https://github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
- Roadmaps: 2018 is planned
- Inception: ICO @ Sept 2017
- Volume: ICO * 2 = ~800,000,000
- First well known korean cryptocurrency
- Ichimoku cloud breakouts
- TD Sequentials had 9 consecutive reds
- RSI dipped to a low of ~29
- MACD crossover
0.007242 - 0.007642 (Fib Retracement Levels)
0.006042 (Below the )
Targets (Based on Levels, all time low to all time high):
I would like to thank the Tradingview community for the resources they have provided me.
What is the right strategy in this situation?
Take out the money from ICX at the stop loss and put it in BITCOIN or just HODL?
How certain is it that after reaching a target there is going to be a correction every time?