I'd say wait for about 3 days, don't just buy when we touch the but rather wait til we get a confirmation candle.
I will keep you guys updated with entry points and stop loss in the following days.
We are starting to close in our buying zone, remember that we should wait for a bullish confirmation before we buy. But it's looking good, looks like downward momentum has almost stopped completely and no we're chilling at 0.786 fib support.
We are now at the trend line support, wait an additional day to see if we will bounce upwards or not. Indicators are still bearish.
I closed my trade because I believe NEO is being manipulated right now, and having BTC futures closing today I see a lot of people talking about a further drop.
I've been watching the order book and it's obvious that it's being manipulated, big buy and sell walls keeping us stagnant.
- Daily trading calls
- Daily profits