- After a super extended wave 5 move at an alarming pace, we have been going through a fairly long correction phase.
- We may have entered into what is commonly known as the "hurry up and wait" syndrome, where we rushed through the impulse wave and then carry out long correction from the previous high.
- Charts still as 55 is above the other EMAs on 3h timeframe.
- RSI is also downtrending making lower highs.
- I believe in this company fundamentally long term but one must be patient with this correction if you are looking to enter or currently holding long term.
For informational purposes only and not deemed as financial advice.