Effected at $16.518 already.
If broke $16.5,i will close the trade
it's a trial order, considered with the momentum and the coming news i think tight sl is better, no need to hold the loss in the red news. if 16.4 is the bottom as some ppl said, we still have many chances, then i will re-consider it, and open a new mid/long term plan,after the signal came out.
Weekly chart: holds by channel floor perfectly, we’re possible on the start of wave c now, next tg:$19.9-21, broke$22 will see wave c tg:$25
no profit taking now, we need some retracement to add more buys:)
Daily chart:Heading next tg:$18
1H chart:see H&C pattern, wave ii retracement done, wave iii just started, heading tg:$18.2
1H chart update:
AB=CD pattern, D target:$17.77
$17.233 support well, added long at $17.29 and still holding
It has hit first target entry:$17.1, longed from 17.13
silver also close to my 2nd entry:$16.9
Watch resistant level:$16.89
What does it mean