Here is my new year gift for the community, Digergence for Many Indicators v4 . I tried to make it modular and readable as much as I can. Thanks to Pine Team for improving Pine Platform all the time!
How it works?
- On each candle it checks divergences between current and any of last 16 Pivot Points for the indicators.
- it search divergence...
As most of you know that Moving Averages with the lengths 50, 100, 150 and 200 are very important. We should use these this moving averages to figure out S/R levels, the possible reversals points, trend direction etc. we should check these moving averages on Higher Time Frames as well. for example if you look at the chart with 5mins time frame,...
This is my first attempt of writing an indicator.
Let me start by saying I could never have done this without lmatl and WMX_Q_System_Trading who were and are an incredible source of inspiration.
This indicator shows horizontal Pivot Support and Resistance . It draws up to 4 horizontal lines extending to the right from and adds labels to High and Low...
This script finds Tops when RSI is in overbought area or Bottoms when RSI is in oversold area and checks the divergence between them. it checks divergence at tops/bottoms after RSI exited from OB/OS areas.
You can change overbought / oversold levels.
You can limit the time that RSI is in OB/OS area with the option "Max Number of Bars in OB/OS"
This is Market Profile script. "Market Profile is an intra-day charting technique (price vertical, time/activity horizontal) devised by J. Peter Steidlmayer. Steidlmayer was seeking a way to determine and to evaluate market value as it developed in the day time frame. The concept was to display price on a vertical axis against time on the horizontal,...
First all of Thanks to Pine Team for adding Arrays to Pine!
In this script I tried to make example for
1. Finding S/R lines using highest/lowest function
2. Using 1D array as 2D (we keep S/R levels and age)
3. "Age" usage for S/R levels, getting older on each candle and changing colors by their age (maximum age is 127 then it disappears)
You can use...
After the addition of "Arrays" to the Pine, I developed new and improved version of Support Resistance - Dynamic script as version 2. In this script Arrays were used. This can be used as Support Resistance tool, also it will be an example for the people who want to learn Array usage in Pine. Many thanks to Pine Team for adding Arrays!
Pivot Reversal Study script, for generating Alerts and visual plotting of Pivot Reversal lines on the charts. Use a Strategy script (like Figs & Dates), for backtesting different settings on various time frames and charts.
How to Use PIVOT Levels for Trading
Always remember ->: *Trade with trend*
1. Daily and Weekly close above Pivot Level.
-- Sentiment is highly positive. Pivot Level acts as strong support.
2. Daily Close above Pivot and Weekly Close Below Pivot
-- Sentiment is positive.Weekly Pivot Level may act as strong resistance.
3. Daily close below...
This is Support Resistance script that uses Multi Time Frame. While getting Close/Open/High/Low values of Higher Time Frames the script does NOT use Security function , instead it calculates them.
while choosing Higher Time Frame, you can use "Auto" option so it uses predefined Higher Time Frames, or you can choose the Higher Time Frame...
This is the script that finds Consolidation Zones in Realtime.
How it works?
- The script finds highest/lowest bars by using "Loopback Period"
- Then it calculates direction
- By using the direction and highest/lowest bar info it calculates consolidation zones in realtime
- If the length of consolidation area is equal/greater than user-defined...
Another original idea is here with you. Actualy I can say that it's a breakout strategy that uses multiple Pivot Point's averages.
How it works?
- it finds the Pivot Points, you can set the length as you want
- it gets averages of Pivot Highs and Pivot Lows, you can set the number of Pivot Points to be included
- it compares the current closing...
I think you all know Donchian Channels. so I am not going to write about it.
With this indicator I tried to create Donchian Trend Ribbon by using Donchian Channels.
How it works ?
- it calculates main trend direction by using the length that is user-defined. so you can change it as you wish
- then it calculates trend direction for each 9 lower...
I think all of you knows Donchian Channels . so I am not going to write about it.
With this indicator I tried to create Trend Lines by using Donchian Channel upper/lower bands. I tried add possible entry levels as well.
How it works ?
- it calculates main trend direction by using the length that is user-defined. so you can change it as you...
I have included the main support and resistance pivot point levels for the Fibonacci Pivot Points. I changed the bar colors to reflect buy and sell points so if a bar is green then that means to buy it and if it is red then sell it
Let me know if you would like to see me do any other indicators!
There are many types of SuperTrend around. Recently I thought about a Supertrend based on Pivot Points then I wrote "Pivot Point SuperTrend" script. It looks it has better performance on keeping you in the trend more.
The idea is behind this script is finding pivot point, calculating average of them and like in supertrend creating higher/lower...
After publishing Trend Lines for RSI yesterday, I realized that Trend Lines for more indicators needed by the traders. so I decided to make it for four different indicators: RSI, CCI, OBV, Momentum
In the indicator options you can choose the indicator from pull-down menu.
How it works?
- On each bar it finds last 10 higher and lower Pivot...