Don't get me wrong, I love gold/precious metals and the miners but sometimes a little perspective is needed. The miners index is in nosebleed territory with 92% bullish and negative divergence on the RSI(5) and MACD. Then I started looking at DUST, an inverse ETF and a large bullish wedge is appearing.
Are we going to have another flip/flop? Today you had NUGT trading $5 and DUST over $18 premarket. NUGT was up over 100% from the bottom and DUST off 70% from its top. The flip/flop may persist for a couple days. Watching closely and trading nimbly.
This has the potential to go up $1.00-$2.00 per share. Do the analytics yourself, but I am in this one for a small profit. So far I am up, and I am riding this one. If I am wrong, my stop loss is right at entry, and I will take no loss at all. Stay green out there guys and girls.
0. No notes required here. Gold is finished.
1. Corona Virus Doomsday Prophesy, and this is all you can do?
2. BACK UP THE TRUCK - TOM LEE FROM FUNDSTRAT
3. We are looking to add more at $5.75. Quadruple Bottom and Least a triple from the network...
0. As always see my other notes, research and analysis on AMD for background.
1. Been following this for a long time. Been patiently waiting for the rotation from GLD and NUGT into QQQ, SPY. This puppy is going to the moon.
2. We BACKED UP THE TRUCK AT $5.75 and have been waiting a long for this. The Gold bugs are about to receive a lesson in economics like you...