Now we touched the upper from the and rejected it. We might go test it again later, but right now we got a reversal candle on the daily, and are dropping very fast from that resistance.
I opened a margin short on ETH 1 hour ago on my secondary account on Kraken where I had a mere 700$ and I'm already at 160$ profit (Next bear market I'll start a 1k to 100 gran in a month challenge).
I have no target no nothing, this is just a general idea. You could open a short now and then it bounces and breaks the .
I'm not going to try and catch that falling knife fk it, or maybe at 7k or somehting when everything is very oversold and I can make at least 5% near guarenteed.
Now what happens in 3-4 days? The resistance that now acts as support is going to find itself at 6000$. If we are near that price 3 days from now we might very well see a , I will buy and update my idea (https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/OwN3dbtp-Bitcoin-Opportunity-of-a-lifetime-Too-good-to-be-true/). I still believe this is possible, if all the sign converge it will mean the prophecy is realizing itself and it will be an "amazing opportunity" (wink).
If this is what happens I'll probably get a visit from Men in Black asking me if I have mental powers or come from the future so I might disappear from this site.
===> No matter what happens now, nothing is certain, single individuals are moving the market ALOT , intentional or not. Haven't seen Bitcoin this random in a while - if ever. It's as risky as it gets.
We could even go to 4-5k but I'm not very convinced of that. The entity that appeared to me said we don't go lower than 6k I believe in the prophecy.
This is why I'll stay away a while, till we go really low, or a break above that resistance we just rejected is well confirmed.
Let's see if that line holds again, do we get a higher low and consolidation, or a lower low? If we lose that and accelerate to 10000 or 10300 I'll close my shorts and keep an eye on what high is next to re-open them.
If we get to 9500 I close my shorts and go long no matter what, it's a strong level and a possible reversal area, I'd expect at least a juicy 5% here.
But of course we could also not go that low...
If we lose 9500 gogogo short it's going to drop fast (really lose that level not just test it).
Day trading is easier more consistent less risky more profitable as holding positions for days or weeks. I tried that, it really blows :/
Going to close short go long around 10000 and see where this goes.
Hope it's just a small one. Should be...
(10000 for BTC 800 for ETH)
Probably when I am sleeping as usual.
Anyone know when all the brokers are going to start offering crypto (now that SEC are going to regulate it etc)? (Charles Schwab, Interactive Brokers, E-Shares etc)
Are Etoro and Avatrader decent? They look like shit. And gl with these market orders >1% spread....
I'll close my short on ETH when BTC is around 9500-9800 and ETH 790-810.
I wish I was shorting big amounts, but since the reputable and regulated brokers don't offer this possibility, if I am to margin trade crypto I'm sure as hell not going to use big amounts.
You want to be friends with EMA(200) or no like him too? :(
Goind to start closing short soon.
I'll spread my buy order 9500-9800 on Binance and Only buy low on Kraken where I'm margin trading, even if it's a small amount.
I want to leave a significant amount, something like 5k, but no more because then this will happen "we closed our site for maintenance 5 days get f***d" "Ok we gave our engeneers the week end off fk u" "Oh the market moved against you, you now owe us 350.000$ good luck bro".
I don't really know what are good amounts to use for this kind of thing, and this info is nowhere once again I can figure it out for myself.
Google & cie are full of "how much can you make" "get started now" "how much do traders really make" "I made 9000 in one day" "wow million nice round number that gets gamblers and idiots excited" only... Nothing ever useful.
As if "only percentages matter" and you could trade penny stocks with 10 million per trade, or gold with 1000 (and no leverage).
Selling more if we go up to 10150-10200.
Buy orders spread between 9450 and 9550, that's where I'll close my shorts too.
Sub 9400 I'll cut my losses and buy in the 9000-9200 region (hopefully it doesn't bounce on 9300)
Tried to close when we went sub 9600 but once again I missed it and gave up alot of profit because I use a god awful site, the prices displayed in their bad interface were the wrong ones so my orders didn't get filled. Last time.
Going to have to check a couple of brokers that offer Bitcoin futures trading the way I want it...
Ok here we go then.
The next resistance for Bitcoin is around 10300 if I'm not mistaken, and the 200EMA (4HR) is there too. I have to go to work so I'll probably have to miss that one.
Most buy orders were in the 9450 to 9550 area, playing it safe.
Maybe a bit too safe...
The 2 months falling wedge resistance is around 10800 now.
There's a risk we fall hard after rejecting the ema's.
I wouldn't recommend trading this to someone that doesn't know what they're doing lol.
Order below that didn't thought.
The blue line got higher so I'd have to move it up.
If we keep going up I'll set a stop loss later, after we broke 10300.
And for the next hours and day I see lines, lines everywhere!
If we go down I'll keep scaling in with my next order at 9900, if we go up I'll take profit off the bounce.
The market can decide whatever it wants idgaf I'll win either way so hf guys.
I see these scenarios:
1/ We don't go down sub 10000, target will be the downtrend resistance which we'll probably break and go to 11k+
2/ We dip to ~9800
2-a) Bounce here up to downtrend
2-b) Go down (after 2% bounce or so) to 9500
2-b-1/ Bounce on 9500 more than 5%
2-b-2/ Drop to ~9200 bounce > 7% ( So go to or above 10000 there).
Prepared for all scenarios.
I don't see anything out of this happening. Might be a 0.01% chance something else happens, so I'll be wrong once in my entire life big deal.
I don't perform great when we go up, but on the way down shorting and buying dips, I could do this my eyes closed.
We're going to go up from now to next week
Daily chart. This week end would determine alot, unless BTC sleeps all week end and then Monday-Thuesday decides everything
0.1% profit got barely stopped...
Will buy back in a bit if we break 10220...
I'd prefer we go down and I buy lower...
I'll buy on my main account, as well as on Poloniex with what I have there all I have pretty much, and send my secondary money to Bitmex so I can finally start shorting on a serious site, can't believe I didn't know of them.
I'm only in it for the short term, unless we bounce hard then I'll set a stop loss and be on my merry way.
I think it's bouncing now. I'll wait a bit see where it goes.
I'll still go long at somewhere around 9500 if we go down, 9000-9200 too, and if we go sub 9k I short.
Just playing the waves, small or big.
I don't understand why people still trade on Kraken without having SL there, huge lag, huge illiquidity, many lawsuits on going, website offline, orders not going through, etc.
Do they still have a dev team?? They promised all will be fixed since May '17 and it's getting worse and worse there. If you want to lose money, go to Kraken. Daytraders should avoid it like the plague, especially margin where flash crashes and unable to trade is the norm of the day there.
I just need an exchange where I can keep 10% of my crypto money & send the profit to Binance fast.
If you go sub 9-9.5k thought, we're not "out of the dying market" anymore so the price will fall down.
I'm ready for both scenarios as well as bouncing on 10.000 which are the only scenarios that can happen (maybe there's 1% chance or less something other than one of these happen).
I don't see what else could happen.