It is funny that one of the highest yielding ccy of the world is still relatively weak.
I don't think EUR vs USD rates spread justify this, I also believe that without shift or change in ECB policy it will be hard to push EURUSD much higher. For more expansion ECB is the key.
- picture, but
- Heikin-Ashi signals indecision and momentum loss (see haDelta+, haOscillator, candles).
- A retest around Kijun Sen is possible (1,1060 +/-)
- has been in consolidation too for few days
- Neutral . Price dipped down to Kumo, just pulled back to Kijun, which is a supp/res zone now. If no close above it, next sell signal can lead to Kumo break.
- A turndown here is likely -> see haDelta and haOscillator
- EWO has been already.
I sold at 1,1220 avg today with stop above 1,1260