1) GBPUSD has been on an established uptrend since UK election, obeying an obvious upwards .
2) Shorter term wise lower highs spotted, signifying potential weakening buyers' strength
As such, I would be interested in looking for a short in GBPUSD for a shorter target TP (Given the potential uptrend being still intact).
1) The breaking of SUPPORT 1 region as an initial signal
2) Retesting of SUPPORT 1 turned RESISTANCE 1 region as a short entry signal
3) Potential TP at SUPPORT 2 / SUPPORT 3 area