Latitude to acquire a 70% interest in the Mbeta Lithium Project in southern
• Mbeta Project covers 18km² of mineral claims highly prospective for lithium and associated elements
• Mineralised pegmatites and historic workings extend over 700m
• Pegmatite bodies lie on strong photo linear that extends for 6km through the Mbeta permit area
• Exploration program including full data compilation to commence immediately
• Kim Eckhof to join LCD board as Non-Executive Director on completion
• Share placement of 138 million shares at $0.025 per share to raise A$3.45 million to fund the acquisition, commencement of Mbeta exploration program, exploration on WA projects and for working capital. Approximately 30% of the placement funds are from European markets.
• LCD continuing to assess a number of additional project acquisition opportunities within Africa targeting the battery-metals sector