See Jan 13 post and Jan 15 update.

TLDR: tried to make a swing from TRX to XRP when XRP hit 1.55 but TRX did not hold up well enough to justify making the trade. Will continue to look for an entry point in XRP that makes sense against the value of both TRX and ETH unless TRX shows life. If it runs I'll play the run until swapping back for ETH. We seem to be peaking in FUD articles, don't liquidate into peak FUD.
手動結束交易: Was able to make the swap back to eth at .00082. The entire portfolio is still in the red thanks to BCH but I'm still hodling. All in all this trade worked out pretty well. I essentially held my money in USD at 1410 and purchased more ETH at a cheaper price; increasing my total ETH holding by 25% without putting in additional capital. In summary:
1. Bought ETH ~750
2. Sold ETH ~1410
a. swapped for TRX at ~.10
3. Sold TRX ~.95
b. Swapped for ETH ~ 1050
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
個人資料 個人資料設定 帳戶和帳單 我的客服工單 聯絡客服 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出