Now, Verge is looking for some good action again and has increased in value by almost 50% just today. Which is incredibly and huge.
In the chart above, which is a (where each candle consist of 24 hours), you can find long term targets which you can use if you are trading verge, as well as some indicators that can tell us about Verges future.
Let's take a quick look at this chart:
- The bottom was reached on March 18th @ 0.00000322, a price that hasn't been seen since December 17th... 3 short months of retrace, consolidation, accumulation and finally take off. Now, is this the real deal? Take a look at today's candle for your answer (huge big green candle)...
- The first thing to look at for me is the . After the price hovered near the "oversold" line for a while, XVG bounced and started a new run. Now it is trending up strong and even reaching the overbought line, which points to a retrace coming soon.
- There is positive divergence on the , which is a very strong and signal. After crossing over, it is trending up strong and on the side. The DMI is also .
- The overall chart structure looks pretty good. The Moving Average indicator is also showing some strong positive signals, looks like Verge (XVG) really wants to keep on going strong.
- The weekly chart looks pretty solid, there is still plenty of room left for growth.
Note: This is a general analysis, just taking a quick look at the Verge (XVG) chart and sharing some "targets" (blue lines on the chart) for those that own this coin and would like some pointers on when to sell. These targets are for the long term view of this coin.
These signals and indicators can change anytime. This is a , so everyday we will receive new signals.
This is not a trade advice. I will be sharing many, many, many trades soon. Enough trades to meet your liking.
Thanks for reading this quick review.
& Thanks for your infinite support!
You can find the next target by looking at the main chart.
There is no guarantee that this or any other target will be reached.
Always make sure to secure profits.
There is also the possibility of Verge not being able to breakout and go back down. Or a retest of the 950 levels before we can test the next target.
For now, we wait patiently for a signal, we are consolidating now.
Here is the 4 hours chart:
On the other side, if we consolidate sideways and then move up, we go straight to test our next target at 1626 satoshis.
I love you!!!
Feel free to put up your sell orders.
It looks pretty bad.
We are going down.
If Verge (XVG) is to go back up, then it has to consolidate for a while, as the charts are giving out many bearish signals, these have to dry out first.
The 4 hours chart also looks like a decline in the works...
If this price holds, we can wait for new signals and see if Verge will start to move back up.
Looking at the short time frame charts, looks like the price is bottoming out:
How the weekly chart closes will also be very important for Verge's future...
Since I sold all of my XVG a while back, I am no longer tracking this coin.
I did mention to sell before it went down too hard.
I will check back later and post a new trade if necessary.
For now, this trade is closed.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Thanks a lot for all the likes, shares, follow & comments.
Thank you all for your continued support.
🔺 Alan Santana Crypto Trades
"Comment: If Verge (XVG) is to continue its trend up, a good re-entry / re-buy range would be around 0.00000713 - 0.00000955 price levels."
Anyways, my comment applies to his other posts where he's pumping shit coins. It's irresponsible and unethical since lots of newbies blindly buy into it and get burnt.