Let's take a quick look at the fundamentals first:
- The team behind INS has established a partnership with PostNL — Netherlands Largest Fulfillment Operator. As well as two new more partnerships with coming this week, this can have a positive effect on the price.
- INS Token Airdrop on 2-June-2018.
- Active developers team.
- Many announcements happening all the time.
Now, let's look at the part that I am more interested on... the charts.
INS Ecosystem (INS) Trade Analysis by Alan Masters
CHARTS, SIGNALS & INDICATORS
On the daily chart:
- It is a young chart, but on top of the fundamentals coming, we have quite a few signals telling us that there is a profit to be made here. Let's take a look.
- There was a strong breakout on 24-April, breaking above a that hasn't been broken since 7 weeks ago. After Bitcoins drop and the Altcoins market quick correction, INS seems to be ready for more.
- The SMA20 (green) crossed up the SMA50 (line).
- The is in the zone, as well as the DMI, OBV and .
- There is positive divergence on the daily candle time frame and plenty of room left for growth.
- We are looking at 300%+ potential, but this a young altcoin and it hasn't gone through a full cycle, the potential can be a lot bigger if enough momentum is gain once the action starts. - There is also good trading for this coin.
- Let's look at the trade instructions now...
Buy-in: 0.000175 - 0.000220
INS Ecosystem Targets:
SHORT - MID
(3) 0.000673 (All time high)
Stop loss: 0.000126
ENJOY YOUR DAY!
Yes. Enjoy the good positive days, the days we earn a lot...
We love those.
But those days that the market is going down or calmed, those are great as well.
We simply enjoy every single day.
We stay calmed and relaxed, we will always earn at the end.
Here is the chart:
Thanks for your comment.
I am very bullish on this project but am concerned about the effect of BTC on this trade.
INS has grown significantly since BTC has been increasing and drops with a BTC drop.
I expect further drops from BTC. Do you believe this will not have a significant effect on INS?
I am looking at gains in USD and not BTC.