Let's look at the charts and details to trade this coin.
Salt (SALT) Trade by Alan Masters
Buy-in: 0.00038 - 0.00046
SHORT - MID
(2) 0.001208 (All time high)
Trailing stop loss: Will be shared when we start to hit our targets.
CHART, SIGNALS & INSTRUCTIONS
On the daily chart:
- Downtrend broken. New uptrend being formed.
- Positive Divergence on the plus plenty of room left available for growth.
- , and OBV are all in the zone.
- Low allows for plenty of growth. Available both on Binance and Bittrex and some other cryptocurrency exchanges.
On the weekly chart:
- Notice the last 7 candles from right to left. The last one, which has a #9 on top of it, thanks to my TD Sequential indicator, is when the bottom was reached for SALT, 18th March. Notice how after this candle the price never went lower, and we had 3 more weeks where we closed above the 0.00028 price level (very strong support). After an entire month of consolidation, you can see SALT moving up based on the last 3 candles.
- The last two weeks, with #1 and #2 on top of the candles, are looking very while at the same time we broke out completely.
- SALT is ready for action. Let's make some easy money here, by simply buying, waiting and later selling for profits... Namaste.
Message: The Future Is Now (29-Dec-2017)
Today I went to the future, to see what it was like.
It was blue, it was green, no… It was LIGHT.
I loved the future but in the end, I always come back.
Why is it that if we all want to be in the future, we always live in the present and can’t help but to think about the past?
Forget about the future, the future is the present because with the present we create.
So if you want to have a beautiful ... a rich future...
Start living it today!
You can simply hold and follow the trade instructions.
If we hit our stop loss, you have the option to sell and close the trade, or wait until go back up.
No need to panic nor anything, we just need to simply wait.
Thanks for your continued support.
Feel free to buy in, rebuy and reload.
If we hit bottom, it is a good time to open a new position.
I will be posting an updated trade for SALT.
Huge bullish divergence on the MACD + several upcoming events.
Here is the chart:
As I understand it, the definition of short, mid and long term is relative from trader to trader. For some trader's, a short term trade might be no longer than a week or two, whereas a midterm trade might be 1 month to 3 months. A longterm trade/investment is something one might buy and forget about, checking in every other month and looking to sell in 6 months to a year plus.
With this in mind, might you be so kind as to share with us what these terms mean to you?
Thank you so much for your posts...they're very enlightening! :)
SHORT = Few days to weeks.
MID = 1-3 months.
LONG = 3+ months (up to 6-8 months).
Thanks for your comment.