I took my chances with VIBE with the bear/down market. The chart was young, it was having positive action and signals but there was no history. You know I trade mainly based on the charts and market cycles, so no charts and a bear market, can really mess us up. With no history, we don't know where is the bottom, where is the top or where it is that we will go. After 4 months, we now have a better idea of what VIBE can do in the close future.
Vibe ( VIBEBTC ) Trade by Alan Masters
CHARTS, SIGNALS & INDICATORS
- VIBE has broken its downtrend (marked with a red dotted line). And it is moving up, establishing a new uptrend (green line).
- You can tell that this coin is going , by looking at the moving average lines ( & - green, blue and magenta). You can see that we are now above the EMA50, SMA20 and SMA50, as all as the SMA20 crossing the SMA50. VIBE is definitely getting ready for action.
- Let's take a quick look at the weekly chart and see what we can find. After reaching bottom, we have 4 positive weekly candles. VIBE is loading up...
- Please allow time for this trade to develop, we will be looking at 100% up to 300% gains or more from this call.
Buy-in: 0.000030 - 0.000035
SHORT - MID
Stop loss: 0.00002720
Note: This trade is a bit risky.
IT'S OK TO ASK FOR MORE!!! (16-Feb-17)
Some people say more is less. I don't understand.
Some people think that wanting more is greedy. Well, that doesn't sound so great.
It isn't about more, more is less or more is greed.
It is about the feeling, that you are feeling when it is time to receive.
So don't worry about the amount, or how big you want your home.
You just need to be humble and grateful...
And each time you receive...
Open your arms...
AND ASK FOR MORE!!!
Here is the chart:
Long term holders can simply wait for the trade to develop.
If it does breakdown hard, you can look for 0.000022 - 0.000028 as your new buy in range.
If you have patience and are following my strategy, you can simply hold long and later sell for profits. It can take a few weeks for this coin to take off.
From here, we can try another run.
- Huge accumulation going on. This one will have its moment...
I will take another look at the chart by the way.
Thanks for reminding me.