POLONIEX:BTCUSDT   Bitcoin / Tether USD
this update should be inside our active chart
4 H frame SHow Bearish Divergence "for us didn`t mean anything' Maybe trap others
but from support and resistance levels
possible re-test from $8450/8800 to $7650
very soon we will share this entry 4 for who missed this train
we didn`t recommend short BTC or use leverage
also
we have 3 signals active and run at a profit
from $5850
from $6150/6250
from $7680
Notice keep eyes on USDT Pairs at this re-test for btc
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
check charts below this article

everything you need to know about our plan since Feb 2018 also our condition for the new bullish trend


our plan since Feb 2018 and still active until now


we ask Allah reconcile and repay
評論: #BTC
Since touch, $8480 BTC Drop about 3%
at last update
we say
possible re-test from $8450/8800 to $7650
the first support for btc come at $7750/7650
Current movement happen without panic sell

no big read candles
no fast drop
Market cap didn`t lose much volume
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
評論: #BTC -7% from our resistance zone
BTC Still following the Quiet landing
2 days BTC drop 7%
we are very close to first support at $7750/7550
we will wait to open new signal from this zone
waiting for our reversal candle, at the daily frame, then we can open buy signal.
if price pass and breakdown $7550 direct we can see panic enter the market
so be sure you confirm signal before opening it
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
評論:
#BTC
—Since $8480 our mentioned zone as support for BTC and the starting point for btc to retest $7750/7650, btc drop -7% from 8480 to $7850
Then
BTC makes fast rebounded at Friday +5 % to $8285 once again.

—But
nothing happens until now, BTC still moves below Big resistance around $8800 / 9900
no clear breakout happen yet for "falling wedge" at weekly frame



—AT 4 H frame show weakness from $8285
and show H&S pattern at 45 Min frame

From this pattern at 45 Min frame, we expect to see $8045 at next hours
break this support we will see $7700/7650.
the main support area for this movement located at
$7550
$6850





—From weekly pattern and movement, We are very careful, before opening a new buy signal, until getting clear confirm.


—Press Play


—Why that?!!
We still follow our plan since Feb means we have high expectations to see dips once again
No new trend confirmed yet and our conditions for new trend not activated yet.

the good thing is BTC move slow and hold well inside this bullish channel at 4 H frame


expect movement for BTC at next 12/72 Hours expect it will be bearish movement
remember we didn`t recommend use leverage
if you did from $8480 this is your own risk

==========================
==============
VIP
we use
25 % from 5850 Stop at entry
15 % from 6150/6250 Stop at entry
10% from 7680 closed at $8200
keep

about alts any trade gained profit keep your stop near the entry or an entry point
be sure you join trades with low risk
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
keep your eyes on updates
評論: #BTC
-At last update since 29/7/2018

-We set expectations for bearish movement at next 12/72 Hours
About 52 Hour passed since the last update and BTC loses about 5% of his value.

-At 25/7/2018 we set $8450/8800 as resistance levels for btc
from $8480 until now BTC drop about 8%

-And we said if BTC passed $8045 we will see our zone $7700/7650
We marked this zone as re-buy zone for BTC
but said we will enter after reversal sign not before


-Why that?!!
Because we follow a plan and our plan say dips still active
and the condition for the "Bullish plan" not activated yet

-What now?
Waiting
for a reversal candle then we can update with buy
look at this chart you will see a perfect bounced from trendlines at this pattern



-For that, we waiting
and movement come from psychological barrier continued in the market for a few days, for that we can see a panic sell if price pass and breakdown $7550 direct we can see panic enter the market


So

if you expect a storm and want fishing, wait for the sunrise then you can join the sea.
if the storm comes or not, you will be safe this is the point.
==========================
VIP
we use
VIP % from 5850 Stop at entry
VIP% from 6150/6250 Stop at entry
VIP% from 7680 closed at $8200
keep

about alts any trade gained profit keep your stop near the entry or an entry point
be sure you join trades with low risk
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
keep your eyes on updates
評論: #BTC Breakdown Upchannel and get down below $7370
BTC dropped from $8450 from our mentioned resistance, about 13% until now
next supports located at $ 6850 /6650

after breaking $7550 we wait for $6850 /5500 we follow this analysis and our plan until now
Check it
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
評論: #BTC
Since update for $8450/8800 as resistance and bounce zone BTC loss about 15% until now we give analysis and updates but we didn`t recommend use leverage

our update after a breakdown upward channel Still Active

http://prntscr.com/kemb0x

Next support for this movement located at $6850 $6650 good rebound we will join, weak rebound and no price Action we will wait for $5500/4750



Some analysis pattern on the chart will help you to read movement check them


Check Fan Lines and watch what price doing



Check this wedge and know where is price can go


we ask Allah reconcile and repay

================================
評論: edit
Next support for this movement located at $6950 $6750 good rebound we will join, weak rebound and no price Action we will wait for $5500/4750
be sure you follow capital management if you will buy from this support at $6950 $6750
Your Stop Close daily below $6550
we ask Allah reconcile and repay
評論: New Update with live chart
we ask Allah reconcile and repay

相關想法


I see btc to continue this trend till the end of the year
+2 回覆
HamadaMark AhmadKassawneh
good work Dear @AhmadKassawneh,
take alook
回覆
AhmadKassawneh HamadaMark
@HamadaMark, I believe it is and ideal graph gives people the chance to buy very low price
回覆
I don't think BTC will go lower than the 6800 range.
+1 回覆
HamadaMark Mikelikescrypto
@Mikelikescrypto, this will be good let us watch also we said
Next support for this movement located at $6850 $6650 good rebound we will join, weak rebound and no price Action we will wait for $5500/4750
+1 回覆
@HamadaMark, Sounds like a good plan.
回覆
Hey http://prntscr.com/ke2k0l check the chart please its make sense I think
回覆
We wait your update thank you for your analyses when this news comes btc drop hard https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/26/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-etf-rejected-by-sec.html
+1 回覆
u are welcome dear @emrelg, thanks for feedback
回覆
ZH 繁體中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首頁 股票篩選器 外匯篩選器 加密貨幣篩選器 全球財經日曆 如何運作 圖表功能 網站規則 版主 網站 & 經紀商解決方案 小工具 圖表庫 功能請求 部落格 & 新聞 常見問題 幫助 & 維基 推特
概述 個人資料設定 賬戶和賬單 發送反饋意見 發表的想法 粉絲 正在關注 私人訊息 在線聊天 登出