And for that reason, we are going to trade it and we will definitely profit from this coin. This will be very easy, all it takes is a simple buy, a waiting period and later we collect the profits; that's all.
Etherum (ETHBTC) Trade by Alan Masters
Buy-in: 0.068 - 0.075
Ether (ETH) Targets:
(6) 0.15600 (All time high)
Stop loss: 0.062 (Optional)
CHARTS, SIGNALS & INDICATORS
Ether bounced strong from a bottom on the 4th April, it has been on an uptrend since.
- We are now trading above the EMA50 (magenta) and EMA200 (yellow) line on the . After a long retrace and a short period of accumulation, Ether is now ready to move up.
- After touching bottom on the 4th April, Ether has been on an uptrend since. You can see this marked by a green dotted line.
- The red dotted lines which are transparent, represent a drowntrend with the "log scale" on. The bright red is the downtrend line with the log scale off. The same for the green dotted lines, but they represent an uptrend.
- All the indicators are in the zone.
- The moving average lines are also giving us signals.
- The weekly chart looks ready to start moving up.
- I hope you enjoy this trade and make lots of money with it.
I wish that it is easy money for you. Just buy, set the sell orders and forget it.
Go out and relax and come back in a few days or weeks to check how things are going. I will take care of the rest.
Remember that if anything happens, good or bad, it doesn't really matter...
YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
One of our reader comments that the SEC (Goverment agency in the USA) will decide on Monday if Etherum is a security. (Just for your information).
(6) 0.15600 (All time high)
Thank you for the easy money, easy profits Ether (ETH). We promise we will give it good use. We will use these profits to improve our lives and by consequense, that of others.
ETH keeps on climbing up slowly but steadily... Another breakout might happen soon... Give it a few days!
Now on to the news. The SEC meeting for today is FUD. No official meeting is happening. No mention of the so-called 'hearing' on the SEC or CFTC official websites:
It's just a routine discussion (in private / behind closed doors) on the possibility of regulating ALL crypto in general. No official hearing. No official announcements are being made today!
There's this, but it's May 10th, and it seems pretty general.
Cryptocurrencies on the agenda as per here: http://www.enforcementforum.com/?page_id=2767
3:25-4:05 Cryptocurrencies and ICOs: Where Will Enforcement Strike Next?
Nicolas Morgan (Paul Hastings) — Moderator
Steven Buchholz (SEC)
Michael S. Dicke (Fenwick & West)
Guido van Drunen (KPMG)
doesn't really mention eth, just icos in general.
"A working group of regulators including senior SEC and CFTC officials are SCHEDULED TO DISCUSS the matter on May 7, ONE OF THE PEOPLE SAID"
I could be wrong, but there is no scheduling on the SEC website for this.
I got to buy that dip this morning though. Fingers crossed.